Re: Agenda for 27 November 2014 auto-WCAG call

Sorry Wilco, I will miss tomorrow's call as it is the Thanksgiving holiday
in the US and I have a house full of family to cook for.

See everyone next week!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*