Re: SC 1.1.1 (?)

Hello all

I kind of like this idea, hinting at statistical likelihoods...  what are
the chances of such uniformity being information-bearing ?  Very slight.

a non-symmetric or non uniform distribution of images in tables is
indicative of information.  We are picking up on the original definition of
information here (Shannon / Weaver 1948)... that is kind of exciting (I
find).

Is there a way to harness the original "cybernetic" definition of
information to detect which parts or an interface probably  do not carry
any?  That is what these tests point towards for me.

John