Re: Swedish Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0

Hi Peter,

On 23.10.2012 17:12, Peter Krantz wrote:

> 23 okt 2012 kl. 17:02 skrev "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org>:
>
>> Dear Susanna, Johan, translators,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that we published today the Swedish Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0.
>>

> Great! Will this page be updated as well?
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/translations.html

Yes, ASAP.

>> "Riktlinjer för tillgängligt webbinnehåll (WCAG 2.0)"
>> https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-sv-20121023/
>>

> The URL isn't working. I guess the correct URL should be http://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-sv/

The latest version is at this location:
  - <http://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-sv/>

This 23 October 2012 version is frozen at this location:
  - <http://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-sv/WCAG20-sv-20121023/>

We recommend use of the non-dated version whenever possible to remain
current, unless there is a reason to use a specific dated version.

Best,
   Shadi