List created - Re: Submission of intent to become LTO for Polish translation of WCAG 2.0

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:28:22 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear Anna
>
> On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
> your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
> Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/) into
> Polish.
>
> This is step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in which
> the LTO is expected to develop a "Candidate Authorized Translation
> (CAT)" of the entire document
> (http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html).
>
> In preparation for step 4 (W3C Initiation of Review Process), give me,
> please, a few days heads-up so that I can request internally the
> creation of public-auth-trans-plw3.org, a public mailing-list to use for
> comments when the CAT is ready.

Anna,

I apologise for the delay. The list is now created.
Please advertise it.
People may automatically subscribe by sending e-mail:
mailto:public-auth-trans-pl-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe

First-time posters need to look for an automatic reply from our system
that instructs them how to authorize W3C to distribute and archive their
message.

Best regards,
Coralie

> Best regards,