Published Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.2 in Italian

Dear Roberto,
Dear translators,

With many thanks to you, I am pleased to announce that we have published
the Authorized Translation into Italian of Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2.

Linee guida per l'accessibilità dei contenuti Web (WCAG) 2.2
W3C Recommendation 05 Ottobre 2023
https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG22-it/

Lead Translation Organization: International Web Association (IWA)

cf. <https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-WCAG22>

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia on behalf of W3C

Follow-up note: All reviewing organizations have responded confirming
that they have reviewed the document and approved the translation.