De : Myriam Jessier <myriam@pragm.co>
Envoyé : lundi 23 mai 2022 14:54
À : public-auth-trans-fr@w3.org; Traduction française WCAG 2.1 <trad-wcag21@access42.net>
Objet : Validation of the French CAT of WCAG 2.1

Hello all,
I hereby confirm that I have in fact reviewed the document, French version of WCAG 2.1, from 18 May 2022 at https://wcag.access42.net<https://wcag.access42.net/>. I consider it to be an accurate translation.
Best regards,

Myriam Jessier, PRAGM

--
Nous ne sommes pas disponibles la première semaine de mai
[pragm.co]