Re: [review period] - Re: WCAG 2.0 authorised translation in Finnish, LTO Preparation of Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)

Dear Coralie, all,

Thank you for the review period announcement, help with the CAT, and all
the preparations. We will inform our current partners about the review
period, and welcome everybody to participate.

Thus, we welcome all review comments about the Candidate Authorized
Translation: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 in Finnish
at http://www.w3c.tut.fi/translations/tr/2010/CAT-WCAG20-20100818/ to
the list public-auth-trans-fi@w3.org

Best regards,

--Ossi

--
Ossi Nykänen, Adjunct Professor, Dr.Tech.  Tel   +358 3 3115 3544
Tampere University of Technology           Fax   +358 3 3115 3549