Re: Revised version Catalan translation WCAG

Hello,

Thank you for providing this improved version of the authorized
translation, and the updated errata document. Hopefully this version
will contribute to a harmonized adoption of the translation.

We also received the zip and tar-gzip versions of these files. However
we have not received the plain text, PostScript, or PDF versions of
these files as indicated. Once we have these then we will upload them to
the W3C server as agreed.

Regards,
   Shadi