Re: TPAC Joint meeting invite w/Media & WebRTC

Hi Jan-Ivar,

Thanks for reaching out and I really like the idea of splitting the meeting
into 2 sections. It would be great if we can push the audio discussion
closer to 3pm or 3:30pm UTC. (6am can be difficult to those who live in PST)

I'll follow up with Matt (co-chair) and Paul (spec editor), but I am
positive that you can sign us up!

Cheers,
Hongchan