Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Mar 4 9:00 am PST

Attendees: Michel Buffa, Jack Schaedler, Athanasios Malamos, Raymond Toy,
Christoph Guttandin, Chris Lilley, Ruth John

Minutes:

   - V1
      - CR and Rec Status
         - Testimonials
            - Raymond: We have 4 testimonials from members.  Are external
            are ok? I think there are two.
            - Chris: Yeah, that's fine.  6 should be ok.
            - Chris:  Chairs usually write something for the press release,
            attributed to the chairs.  Can Raymond write one?
            - Raymond: I'll have to ask Google first, but otherwise no
            problem.
            - Raymond: When's the next date?
            - Chris: Probably in May.
         - 9 Outstanding issues
         - Please address the issues in the spec.
            - Raymond: Same list as before.  People just need to step up
            and do the reviews and fix the issues.
         - PRs
         - Please review the PRs
            - Ruth: How many reviewers do we have?  Who can review?
            - Raymond: About 5.  I'm not sure what the rules are for
            reviewers?
            - Chris:  The chairs can set the rules.
            - Raymond: Cool.  I think anyone following along can review
            most PRs, but some of the more complicated ones need
specialized knowledge,
            so they should be reviewed by those people.
         - V2
      - priority-1 issues
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Apriority-1>
      - Expose AudioBuffer to DedicatedWorker
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/111>
            - Raymond: Mostly waiting for Paul to agree this makes sense.
            I think it's important for Mozilla to say something before
we move forward.
         - Render capacity
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/40>
         - Render quantum size
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/13>
            - Raymond:  Updated the issue with the IDL.  Still needs lots
            of work to spec it out though.
            - Jack: Render size stuff looks generally really good to me.
         - Others?
      - AOB
      - Raymond: Will create a poll on when to have the F2F, probably in
      May.