Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Aug 6, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees: Jeff Switzer, Christoph Guttandin, Ruth John, Raymond Toy

Minutes:

   - V1
      - No discussions since Paul, Chris, or Matt were not here.
   - V2
      - Detune for ConstantSourceNode
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/92>
         - Ray: summarized the issue
         - Ruth:  Seems simple and adding functionality is generally good.
         Should ask for use cases.
         - Ray: Very simple to add and makes it consistent with other
         sources that have detune.
         - Ruth: Agrees consistency is nice.
         - Ray: Action: Find the stackoverflow question
      - Priority 1 issues
         - NoiseGenerator
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/8>
            - Ray: No objections/comments on proposal. Probably move forward
         - Shelf with Q
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/67>
            - Ray: Not priority-1 but was talking with Robert
            Bristow-Johnson (Audio EQ cookbook author) about this, so
it seemed good
            while it's fresh in my mind.
            - Ray: Straightforward, just need to pick the names
            - Ruth: Aside:  How is the priority set?  Should be explained
            better maybe
         - Power law
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/22>
            - Ruth: Seems reasonable to add.  Paul's last comment that it's
            common is a strong point to add it.
         - AOB
         - Ray: TPAC is virtual this year, so we need to start setting up a
         plan for the meetings in addition to the one meeting session already
         requested by Paul.  Probably something similar to our F2F
earlier this year.
         - Ruth: What about MIDI docs on MDN?  Community help on this would
         be really great.
         - Ray: Please send issues that you'd like to see discussed during
         the meetings.