Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Jun 25, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees:
Paul Adenot, Raymond Toy

Minutes:

   - Privacy issues
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1457
      - Paul will respond soon.
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2191
         - ‘What cwilso said. Nothing more to do.
      - We really need to set up some deadline otherwise we may wait
      forever.
      - V1 issues
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2206
         - Clamping happens while processing, not at the setter.
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2205
      - Paul found out how to make it work.
         - Raymond: Need to ask Tab about this.
      - V2 feature
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/26
         - Paul: Be careful with exposing high res clock.
         - Raymond: a method or attribute to fetch the position.
         - Paul: Returns the value at render boundaries.
         - Raymond: Just need to decide if it's an attribute or method and
         the name for it.
         - Raymond: Will be interesting to see how we add this to the v2
         spec.  Copy the ABSN section in whole from v1? Somehow just
say add this to
         the IDL and describe this new thing?
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/19
         - Paul: It's a big shopping list of what windows we want
         - Raymond: At a minimum: Blackman (existing) and rectangular.
         - Raymond: Do we want to allow browsers to implement more?
         - Issue updated.

No meeting next week.

Next meeting July 9.