Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Apr 30, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees: Paul, Matt, Chris

Minutes:

   - CR
      - New draft to be published next week.
   - Privacy
      - Closed issue on restricting sounds beyond normal hearing
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2191>
   - V1 issues:
      - Should do something about awkward wrapping
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2199>, but not
      necessary.
      - No other new issues or PRs.
   - V2
      - No new issues or PRs
      - Chris L proposed that we might want to write a doc on what we want
      to do in V2 to help people understand.
   - Other business
      - Matt and Raymond to come up with an agenda for our F2F meeting in
      June.
      - Several members have not rejoined the new WebAudio charter.
      Perhaps verify that they do not want to join instead of just
forgetting to
      rejoin before getting automatically removed.