Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Dec 19, 9:00 am PST

Attendees:  Paul, Raymond

Short meeting today; just 15 min.  Gotta be a record!

Minutes:

   - Paul has responded on the privacy issue
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1457#issuecomment-567566869>
   with his findings.
   - Paul fixed the blocking issue about user activation link missing
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2107> unblocking some
   other PRs
   - Reviewed and approved two new issues:
      - Wrap long IDL lines
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2112>
      - Lower limit of BiquadFilter gain can be reduced
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2113>
      - One new PR on removing HTML entities
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/2115> reviewed and
   approved

As mentioned this is the last meeting for 2019; next meeting will be Jan 9
for a CG meeting.

Happy holidays everyone!  We'll see y'all next year!