Re: CG Meeting, Thu, Sep 5, 2019, 8:30 am PDT

Minutes:

   - Briefly talked about TPAC.
      - We're open to have any observer attend sessions.
      - No current plans on having any breakout or demo sessions for the
      plenary day.
      - Chairs to work on an agenda for TPAC and make it available before
      TPAC.
   - Next WG meeting on Sep 12 cancelled
   - ADC
      - Hongchan will get his prototype ADC up on GoogleChromeLabs sometime
      before TPAC for people to start experimenting with.
   - WebAudio V2
      - Agreed (again) to make the spec a living document that incorporates
      V2 features when they're added
      - Need to clean up all the milestones and labels on the spec issue
      tracker.
      - Some support for user-selectable render sizes instead of the fixed
      128 frame render quantum size.
   - No other business so meeting adjourned