Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Aug 29, 8:30 am PDT

Minutes

Attendees:  Paul, Hongchan, Ray

   - Triaged new issues, moving them to the appropriate project board
   - Discussed each Untriaged issue in the V1 project and marked them as
   ready for editing or in WG discussion.
   - The last(?) PR on AudioWorklet was briefly discussed and waits for
   Paul's final review.

Next meeting is Sep 5.  Since it's the first of the month, it is CG meeting.