Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Aug 22, 8:30 am PDT

Minutes

Attendees: Chris, Paul, Hongchan, Raymond

   - Triaged 5 new issues since last time,  Most were simple and just need
   small clarifications; issues updated with comments on what to do.
   - Went over the WG discussion item in the V1 project board and decided
   what to do (comments added to issues as needed).
   - No new news about AudioWorklet progress in Firefox, because Paul just
   got back.

Next meeting on Aug 29, as usual.  CG meeting on Sep 5.

We'll discuss again next week if we're going to have a WG meeting on Sep 12
since some people won't be available.  No meeting on Sep 19, of course for
TPAC.