Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs 18 Jul 2019 11:30 EDT (UTC-5)

Attendees: Varun, Scott, Paul, Hongchan, Ray

Minutes:

   - Mozilla is making progress on AudioWorklet and can call the process
   method now
   - Brief discussion on outstanding issues and generally agreed to
   continue forward with them
   - Contact W3C rep when these are done to get an updated CR
   - Paul will be out Aug 5-Aug 19
   - Next meeting next week, as usual.