From: Paul Adenot <padenot@mozilla.com>
Date: Thursday, 14 March 2019 at 10:45
To: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org Group" <public-audio@w3.org>
Subject: Re: US Daylight Savings Time

Raymond,

This meeting appears to be scheduled from a US timezone, probably because it was setup this way (afaik it was always the case, scheduled from Boston initially, now probably from California).

My calendar (which is usually correct for things like that) says that this meeting is at 16.30, which is an hour earlier than usual for me. I'm available at this time. It and will go back to 17.30 from March 31 onward, date at which Europe switches to summer time. This might or might not continue in the following year, because Europeans seem in favor of not doing DST anymore (it's an ongoing consultation).

In short, you're correct :-).

Thanks for reminding everyone, in any case,
Paul.