Re: Interesting observations from QMUL

Interesting.  I wish that people complaining about WebAudio would also get
things right; it detracts from their arguments when they get things wrong.
He links the biquad filter to IIRFilter instead of BquadFilter, which does
allow changing coefficients.

He gets oscillators wrong because he wants aliased analytical oscillators.
But his other complaints are right. I think we have issues for the phase
term.  There is also a issue with allowing mathematical oscillators, I
think.

We also have an issue to implement a noise generator.  This is something
I'm interested in and would like to add that very soon.