Re: Changing Telecon date

I can do one hour earlier on Thursday but won’t be able to an hour later.

Thanks

Varun

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org Group" <public-audio@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Changing Telecon date

One hour earlier or later on Thursday works for me.

I suspect our European friends would not prefer one hour later. :-)

If neither of these work, please let us know so we can finalize a date for our teleconferences.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 6:24 AM Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org<mailto:chris@w3.org>> wrote:

On 16-Jan-19 19:12, Raymond Toy wrote:
> As mentioned in yesterday's teleconference, Matt can no longer make
> the Tue time, but is available on Thur,  Based on the participants in
> the teleconference, Thur seems like a good option.
>
> The next teleconf is now tentatively scheduled for next Thur, Jan 24,
> at the same time.
>
> If you are unable to regularly attend meetings on Thur, please let us
> know.

As I mentioned last week, I had a potential conflict. Now, Web Fonts
moved to the exact same date and time as as the new Thursday Web Audio call.

Is it possible to move to one hour later, or earlier? My regrets for
this week, unfortunately; it is only the second meeting of a rechartered
group so I need to be there. I will be on IRC, and checking as I can.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus