Re: minor typos found - but ones that would prevent a lot of frustrations from developers (because they are in code)

Thanks for reporting the typos.  Would it be possible for you to file an
issue <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/new/choose> about
these typos?  If not, we'll take care of it soon.