Re: Agenda+ Testing links in the spec; spec test coverage analysis

Oh, this is kind of cool.  And by default, the tests don't display in the
rendered doc, so it won't affect the output.

Therefore, I don't think we need to stop publication for this, and we can
add it in whenever we want since it doesn't affect output.