Re: Dev meetup / webaudio demos from working group membres at next TPAC ni Lyon ?

Hongchan, apparently it's Monday evening during the dev meetup. I'll bring
all I need for the demo (speaker/headphone/soundcard/guitar/midi keyboard),
we can share this gear if you prefer not to bring stuff....

Dom, if we can get a big screen / monitor, that would be great, either HDMI
or VGA...

Michel