Re: Auto-deploying the html version of the spec

I think I have this all working, which you can see at
https://github.com/rtoy/web-audio-api. In particular, .travis.yml,
compile.sh and deploy.sh.  The scripts are still a bit messy, but I'll
clean them up before trying them out on the official repo.

So, when this lands, everyone will have to base the branches from the
master; no work should be start from the gh-pages branch.  Since we're
deploying to gh-pages, ideally, the gh-pages should only contain index.html
and whatever necessary files are needed.  Not sure I'll get around to
cleaning that up.  Not really necessary so we can take our time with that.

However, one major blocker is that we need to create a deploy key for our
repo.  This needs to be done by an owner.  I'll need an owner to do that
for me. I can send you the instructions; it's not hard, but you need to
have the right tools installed.