Re: Limiter on audio output?

In my test, it behaves differently depending on the browser and output
device (USB or built-in), clip or compressor is applied.

Currently, I think that the absence of regulation about the maximum
amplitude of the signal at the destination node is the cause of variations
in the implementation of each browser.

Would you like to add the following specs?
1. The input of the destination node treats the amplitude of -1.0 to +1.0
     as the maximum amplitude (0 dBFS)
2. If a signal exceeding the maximum amplitude is input,
     (Depending on the behavior of the lower layer) or (clip to the
      range from -1.0 to +1.0) or something.
gaito@g200kg.com