Re: DynamicsCompressor algorithm (#10)

All,

My work so far is at [0] (preview of the relevant section at [1]).

For now, the layout of the processing algorithm is done. What I still need
to do (tomorrow) is to define the three sub-algorithms, and decide whether
or not to have an adaptive release. Those should not be too hard. In
particular, the curve will be described loosely.

Then, we'll have a compressor defined. What is needed after that is to add
a section that describe how much leeway implementations can have: adaptive
release, knee curve shape, etc.

Feel free to comment on this work-in-progress. I feel like it should be
complete and ready for proper review tomorrow.

Thanks,
Paul.

[0]: https://github.com/padenot/web-audio-api/tree/10-dynamicscompressor
[1]: