Re: Status of 'maplike' changes

Hello Joe,

No, as far as I am concerned my consultation with Elliot is done. (
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/990#issuecomment-261024524) We
are ready for the spec change but I am working on the other PR at the
moment. I don't think this 'maplike' change would be huge, so hopefully I
can get this done today.

Best,
Hongchan