Re: order of AudioWorkletGlobalScope script application

Since this is already specced in the worklet spec, I don't think we need to
redefine our own storage for this purpose. We can simply use this notion
and add a link to the worklet spec.

Also it seems like this follows the order of 'fetching', not parsing. Is
this what we want? Can we import multiple files concurrently?