Re: Review Required Audio Worklet

Hi Stéphane,

The JS that is loaded by an AudioWorklet can come from any source,
dynamically generated or otherwise. If it can be served at some URL, it can
be loaded.

>From a programming point of view, asm.js or WebAssembly output will likely
need some kind of thin wrapper of glue code so that it conforms to the
AudioWorkletProcessor interface, but that should not be difficult.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC