Re: [agenda] Audio WG Telcon Thurs 30 June 2016 12.00 EDT

We pushed on as best as we could with the guidance of our glorious leaders
today in the teleconf.

The following issues were covered:

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Needs+WG+review%22

These issues were updated with additional comments and/or updated labels or
milestones.

We didn't discuss AudioWorklets, since people are already
reviewing/commenting on Hongchan's PR. We felt it was better there than
discussing them in the teleconf for now.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk