Re: Comments on AudioWorklet examples

> But with AudioWorkletNodes, we can't take this nice behavior for granted.
Because of the synchronous nature of Node creation (you don't wait for a
Promise), the Processor won't exist yet at the exact moment the Node is
created.

I want the construction of AudioWorkletNode to be synchronous. This must be
ensured by design. We only need the promise for importing a script, not
instantiating of a node. In that sense, `created()` method might not be
necessary after all.

I am doing more research on ES6 class pattern, and I believe there are some
more features coming up soon (const/static) that might be beneficial for
our use case. I think we should explore both directions: the implicit/terse
way and the explicit/verbose way.