Re: Scope of doc changes due to processing model

Thanks, Paul -- I appreciate your explaining this in more detail. I wasn't
thinking that the "blanket statement" would cover cases where there are
substantial sync and async components to an operation, such as suspend()
and I totally get the need to be explict there. I was more thinking of
cases like AudioNode.disconnect(), as an example. Ultimately, do you feel
we should change the single sentence, "Disconnects all outgoing connections
from AudioNode." to...

[hourglass] When executing this method, follow these steps:
- Send a control message to start processing.

Sending a control message to start processing means executing the following
steps:
- Disconnect all outgoing connections from AudioNode

I don't personally favor this level of verbosity but I guess it's not
harmful. I agree this question doesn't have high priority relative to
clarifying other things and just wanted to push it on the stack of things
to consider.

...Joe

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"