Re: FFT demo and some questions

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Josh Nielsen <josh@joshontheweb.com> wrote:

> As far as I can tell MediaRecorder isn't available in Chrome yet.  It
> sounds great though.  Anyone know what codecs it will encode to?

Desktop Firefox encodes to WebM (VP8 + Opus). Mobile Firefox encodes to MP4
(H.264 + AAC). Both versions also support encoding audio to Opus in an Ogg
container if you specifically request that.

I've heard that Chrome is working on MediaRecorder. In the meantime, you
can use Firefox :-).

toD
rdsme,aoreseoouoto
lurpr