Re: audioContext doesn't progress on a specific windows 7 machine

public-audio is not the right venue for this issue, it is about the
Web Audio API specification.

You can try StackOverflow, or directly the mailing-list of the vendor
of a browser where you can reproduce the issue. If this browser is
Firefox, I'll be more than happy to help you on dev-media [0].

Thanks,
Paul.