Re: Running WebAudio code outside of a browser?

*beep*

On 2/18/15 9:53 , s p wrote:
> This is the fact that right now
> audio runs in the main thread, and I was thinking at possibilities to
> run it somewhere else. Unfortunately node doesn't support
> multi-threading, which leaves us with multi-processing as only solution.

i don't have a lot of experience with node, but i do know the
architecture is event driven. is it even possible to view the current
API from this perspective?

obviously, each note is an event. but for "music" we need to put events
into a certain larger pattern ... this seems like an interesting type of
problem to me, but i may be misunderstanding it completely.

--
\js [http://or8.net/~johns/] -