Re: Running WebAudio code outside of a browser?

Hey Sebastian,

I think getting the community behind this and maintaining a standards
compliant nodejs version of WebAudio API would be something very useful and
powerful to have in the long run.

I will definitely try to spend some weekends trying work on unimplemented
Nodes.

I was wondering how we could get more people in the WebAudio community to
help out with implementing parts of this. Would breaking down features and
tagging them up something like 'up-for-grabs' (http://up-for-grabs.net/)
help?

-Chinmay