Re: Headphone connected signal

You can get access to this information in Android, I know, but I don't
think you can across all desktop systems (and certainly not all out
devices).  Seems like it would need to be like Android's plugged event -
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/AudioManager.html#ACTION_HEADSET_PLUG
- on the AudioContext, but it would need to be clear that it's not always
going to trigger.