Re: disconnecting a specific connection

Hi Peter,

It's not possible at the moment, but there is an issue open for this :
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/6

I've had the same problem, and a quick hack I found is to make each
connection through a GainNode. Then I disconnect the gain node instead of
the actual connection. It is not perfect, you cannot get rid of a single
GainNode (because you would be running into the same problem again, not
being able to disconnect a precise connection without removing all of
them), but it works for simple cases.

--

*Sébastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*