Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

With that in mind: Inter-app audio has zero progress from me.

Audio Worker: I drafted a multiple-input, multiple-output proposal at
http://cwilso.github.io/web-audio-api/.  I have *NOT* yet drafted a
factory-model API for AudioWorkers.  It's possible I'll get to that this
afternoon, but I'm not overly confident.

We should probably put the discussion on dezippering (
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/76) back on the agenda?