Re: [Minutes] Audio WG teleconference 18 June 2015

1) Yes, this isn't a Web Worker - at least, not per AudioWorker instance,
they are more of an AudioGlobalScope.  The entire audio thread for an
AudioContext probably *IS* a WebWorker (or at least quite similar).  If we
want to call it something else, as per previous discussion, make a
suggestion, I'm open.  CustomAudioProcessor?

2) Yeah, I'd love to use the "native can load dynamic code without
glitching" metric too.  My guidance from Alex and V8 team was that although
this (parsing/compile on a different thread) may happen in the future in a
generic way, it simply isn't possible today in the JS environment.  If/when
it were to happen, one could implement AudioWorkers that work that way.