Re: TPAC Double-Booking

Understood, and I think that's reasonable.

I guess you already know that leaving Sapporo late afternoon on Friday
30 October will get you into SF or Seattle around the same time on the
same day, Friday 30 October, due to time-zone changes? That would still
give you a nice buffer, even if something went wrong.

Do you have any conflicts on Thursday?

Regards–
–Doug