Re: [Agenda] Web Audio WG Teleconference 30 April 2015 12:00 EDT

I'm afraid I have to offer my regrets for tomorrow's call.  Raymond,
Hongchan and I sync'ed up yesterday, so they can proxy any insight I might
have had anyway.  :)

A few issues I'd want to highlight as currently unsolved but v1
requirements (in my mind):

   - issue #340 - mapping AudioContext time to real time.  (
   https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/340)
   - issue #445 - access to different output devices (
   https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/445)
   - issue #300 - configurable sample rate (
   https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/300)