RE: Next telcon **WEDNESDAY** 1 April 12.00 EDT / 16.00 UTC

Do we have specs for either proposal to be distributed before tomorrow’s meeting?

-Bill

From: Joe Berkovitz [mailto:joe@noteflight.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 2:35 PM
To: Audio Working Group
Subject: Next telcon **WEDNESDAY** 1 April 12.00 EDT / 16.00 UTC

Hi group,

Please take note of the changed day of the week of this telcon. It will take place on Wed. 1 April at 12.00 EDT / 16.00 UTC. It will not occur on Thursday.

This telcon has a name: the Audio Worker Memorial Bake Sale. We will dedicate the telcon to a walkthrough of Chris Wilson's and Joe Berkovitz's AudioWorker spec proposals and sample code, with the aim of closing in on a workable solution that draws on the best of both (although Chris's proposal will generally be better :-).

Chris goes on holiday April 2, which is why the rescheduling. We felt it was best to do the walkthrough of Chris's proposal with Chris, and didn't want to put it off any longer.

Best,

--

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC
Boston, Mass.
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.noteflight.com&d=AwMFaQ&c=lI8Zb6TzM3d1tX4iEu7bpg&r=qzKCNHFKJMzZBJ52at1DkA-_8TPxvcij-zS_VXs8c5A&m=0qsncpjsS9bTSG2Slb3JIX_3Lpk7JN9Vtg5jupXAJkA&s=AwAujzRiumtcvFok3uZQXimXBdUizEYUuAaISETMvGE&e=>
"Your music, everywhere"