Re: Minimum and Maximum value properties for AudioParam

OK. Looking through the commit history, I saw these two issues.

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/46

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/175

Seems that it was decided to remove these properties in 2013.

Thanks.

-Chinmay