Re: Audio Workers - please review

Actually, I believe I completely misspoke.  I believe postMessages are only
dispatched from a thread when the originating thread "has time" - e.g. "The
window.postMessage method, when called, causes a MessageEvent to be
dispatched at the target window when any pending script that must be
executed completes (e.g., remaining event handlers if window.postMessage is
called from an event handler, previously-set pending timeouts, etc.)" (from
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window.postMessage).  So
these would process in order, and be dispatched at the same time.