Re: Max number og hardware contexts between tabs

It's because tabs are shared in a process, sometimes.  (Particularly in the
same domain, if I recall correctly, but I could be wrong.)

We're looking in to this more, but in short - don't create extra
AudioContexts unless there's some really, really important reason for
needing them.  In general, use one per app.  (We're working to make that
easier, with the suspend/resume/release proposal.)