Dropping AudioBuffer in AudioProcessingEvent?

Hi!

First off, the interface looks good to me. The wording related to
ScriptProcessorNode and AudioProcessingEvent may need to be update
though (e.g. in 2.15, AudioWorkerNodes should be mentioned).

Now to my question: Is now a good time to replace the AudioBuffer
attributes in AudioProcessingEvent (inputBuffer, outputBuffer) with
arrays of Float32Arrays? Or do we need to keep the AudioBuffer interface
for some reason?

/Marcus

--
Marcus Geelnard