Re: a-rate vs. k-rate AudioParams on scripted nodes

That's actually why I left it as it is; the difference between a node being
k-rate or a-rate is purely a semantic implementation on the part of the
node implementer - i.e., it's a choice made by the person implementing what
happens in onaudioprocess.  There's no difference to the rest of the audio
system; and one could easily envision, say, a bitcrusher node that is
implemented as k-rate or one that is a-rate.

I'd rather not, the more I think about it, mess with this semantic choice.
 It's important in the context of understanding how the built in nodes
interpret values, but I don't think it's important to the higher levels of
the API.  If we are to capture this, though, I'd want to only pass one
value, not duplicate the values in the rest of the array.  (If we're making
it different anyway, we should save the perf of copying the values.)