Re: webkitGetUserMedia available in wekKit?

I believe getUserMedia is a part of the WebRTC spec. WebKit itself doesn't
support WebRTC yet.

Chrome has implemented WebRTC for a while now, and used the webkit- prefix
for the getUserMedia API. So in Chrome you still call
navigator.webkitGetUserMedia to get access to the microphone stream.

But I hear WebRTC support for WebKit is in the works. No idea of ETA or
anything else.

-Chinmay